SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Our Poorly paid directors, page-2

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Looks like directors are already handsomely paid considering the costs of $ 48 dollars. per boed sold is incurred by administration.
    The real metrics of a profitable coy is not only production of oil and subsequent receipt of monies for sale of said oil but also the ability of containing management cost of admin and at $48 per boed and no profit at this stage for shareholders; coupled with wildcatting of $70 mill without ; until recently any increase in production also coupled with the decision making of our long term directors and a few new ones who are there to make up the numbers for the remuneration committee shows; to me; that directors objectives are Not aligned with share holder interests .
    So; I would suggest bonuses be paid out of profits from oil production and not from bank loans or CR's and dilution.
    I will be more than happy to vote for a bonus both in the short term and long term when My losses in this coy is reversed and my hard earned money that I have invested in this coy has made me money . Only then will I feel that shareholder interests and objectives are at one with directors.
    I feel certain there will be a lot said by shareholders about 'this grab for cash' before the next agm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.