OAK 0.00% 5.5¢ oakridge international limited

OK heres the update of this template..we seem to be pretty TA...

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    OK heres the update of this template..we seem to be pretty TA compliant and only need to look at compensating the volatility adjustments from the Brexit driven oversold levels....I am reading that the fundamentals appear to be influencing some chart bias on other threads ...however we have two distinct camps atm leading to those that see this needing a further retrace and those that are albeit reluctant/ tentative at being bullish....
    So of interest here is the breakout of the down channel that is contentious on other threads..I have fudged my channel just a wee bit...lol as I am bullish. The rest of the template is blatantly bullish ...although blatant is not an objective adjective ....see what you think...nah just having a little fun..chart says it all.....or does it ?
    Stochastic momentum Index is long...The trailing stop is long and is at 62..Its not a convincing break as the momentum is still low and may yet drift sidewards until approaching the next resistance at 82...for a better move...

writing this while spilling drinks and watching footy.....thats an escape clause if it doesnt make any sense....cheers
    xpe01072016a.png
    xpe01072016a.png
    Last edited by madmacs: 01/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $968K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 65000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.