Outgoing longwave radiation, page-199

1. 15,299 Posts.
    Found it. Up really late tonight. This correlation above i stumbled across ages ago has always bothered me.
    @ferronium mentioned about olr leading soi's etc which got me thinking about this ever since.
    Sure i have nothing to back this up. But hey it is to big a coincident to ignore. There is something in this.
    Why does the Synchronicity change every 22 years. Magnetic fields? Or perhaps there are other teleconnections we have no idea about.

Anyway overlayed a suncycle on a chart i did of OLR and Water Vapour for the tropical pacific.

What i found sort of surprised me. Only because i knew something was there.

I had established a in phase and antiphase between OLR and WV by using the NOAA data. The same site that supply radiosonde data that has been a bone of contention lately with some here.

Well here is what i found. 3 phases and every 22 years Water Vapour and OLR are in sync . And this coincides with 1st increasing then decreasing and now neutral cycles. It commences every 2nd suncycle or new cycle of the sun.
    It is no coincidence that WV and OLR were in sync during the 70s to 90s. Hence how agw has come about. I was aware of the sync but could not pin it down. I cannot explain the mechanics of it but it is there for all to see.

OLR RH.JPG

Then the sunspot cycle overlay.
    the data for this was a 1/2 year out and i hand drew it from the excel draw feature. Will perhaps do a proper overlay another day. But the time scale matches up very closely to what it actually is.

rholrss.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.