UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

couple of points. Note: My comments on price are in US dollars I...

1. 29 Posts.
    couple of points. Note: My comments on price are in US dollars
    I agree with TDA that the drop is way overdone. It was cheap yesterday, it is a bargain today but I think this was a reaction to the drop in the US see next paragraph. If you have nerves of steel and are willing to not let the daily fluctuations deprive you of your sleep I would jump in with both feet. I sold a bunch of $2.5 June 2015 puts at 45 cents. This means if the price of UNIS is below $2.50 I will be forced to buy it at $2.50. If not I keep the premium of 45 cents. IMHO this is a lot less risky while investing, however I am not sure the ASX offers you these possibilities. I trade this way to guarantee me about the same profit with lower risk unless UNIS files for bankruptcy in which case it will make a major dent in my net worth as I sell 4 or 5 times as many puts as I would buy stock. Again IMHO the probability of a bankruptcy is LESS than 1%, i CAN'T GO LOWER than 1% without going into fractions!! I am a risk taker and if I had funds I would probably invest 5X my present investment, but I have put my money where my mouth is (UNIS is about 15% of my portfolio) and will juggle some of my other investments to go as high as 20% as I think this is a diamond in the rough.
    Having said that I think releasing the financial data and essentially restating the results within minutes of the release was a major mistake. I know there was no cash involved and the deferred revenue went up accordingly but Wall Street is very unforgiving when it comes to financial missteps. Restating financial data gives the impression that they are dealing with amateurs and if the company can't get its financial house in order how can they believe any of the other pronouncements because everything they do has financial consequences. I don't know much about the financial players at the company but I would go out and hire somebody who is highly respected by wall street and if necessary pay them with a boatload of stock . If that person is any good he/she will have done their due diligence and would only come on board if they believed the future. That would propel UNS/UNIX to new highs.
    As usual just my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.