AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I haven't seen the buy sell ratio this bad in a long time. The...

1. 10,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4095
    I haven't seen the buy sell ratio this bad in a long time. The big boys are at work trying to get this one lower because they know D Day is near and this is the last opportunity to do so! Once they reach that point where they want to go all in and get the amount they are after, whether its 8c, 7.5c?? it will all change and rocket back up. It has happened before and will happen again.
    This is the only problem with an exploration company, we are at the hands of these guys. Once we are producing it will be harder to manipulate the market and whilst there is uncertainty they are able to spook the market and force all the weak hands to sell.
    If you are a long term holder like me and have already bought in at a relatively low price, there is nothing to worry about. Just be patient and await this copper getting ripped out of the ground. Its all part of the cycle friends. if you are yet to be a long term holder and have done the research and realise how low risk AVB is, then the next week or so is the perfect time to get in at a good price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.