AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

HH It is a very different process going through the regulatory...

1. 234 Posts.
    HH

It is a very different process going through the regulatory process to get a mining licence. It is not like ringing up a call centre to check daily to check why your incense hasn't been delivered if you get my drift. The squeaky wheel sure gets the oil on HC but hard work and relationships gets the result in the regulatory and political world. And our Mining Regulatory Lawyer/Director Luis Azevedo IS the best in the business and I have that confirmed from independent sources in Brazil - not from what the company has said in its own announcements.

And while it is easy to carp about Directors and Management should be doing this and that, the smart guys are actually doing the research to understand what is going on in the background. For example, do people on here bother to have a look at the gazettal process/timelines once a government or Ministerial decision is made? Has anyone bothered to have a look and find out where the relevant Mining Minister is (or has been in the past few weeks) in Brazil which might explain why the FML is still sitting in his in tray? You see, it is never as simple as posters try and make out and sledging Directors without knowing the full story might be good for the ego, but it smacks of ignorance. It is a reason why a handful of posters with a lot of historical knowledge of AVB don't bother posting as much on HC. People could do a lot worse than follow Poet's lead and actually read the qtrly reports and understand the LONG TERM strategy that the Directors (and their backers are putting in place). Or come to the AGM, it is seriously worth the investment and I've got a gut feeling it might be a little earlier this year.

And speaking of Luis Azevedo, just another snippet of interest to those that might have noticed him bobbing up as a Director of VOR. IMO expect to see an announcement that he has resigned as a Director of VOR in the coming week (if he was every indeed a Director in the first place!). GLTA - need to head off to the VOR forum to suggest investors again carefully look through the spin of that announcement the Chair put out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.