AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Far Lap I have done some averaging down had my crystal ball been...

1. 98 Posts.
    Far Lap I have done some averaging down had my crystal ball been functioning better I may be showing a profit.
    Yes I could have had my money back a few times but that is unsatisfactory. I can see the potential and I am waiting for some profit that my hard earned money deserves.
    No I didn't listen to the thumbs down brigade I listened to the any day now brigade henceforth my reluctance to trade AVB, besides I am not really a trader. Of course given the power of hindsight I should be in a nice position now, but hindsight is very easy hey !
    As I stated in my previous post the company has made great progress and is in a good position and naturally it is a better time to buy now than 2.5 years ago. While lamenting my poor purchase and what never materialised I am in the position of loosing no sleep over my AVB purchase,. Yes I believe I will get my capital back, and maybe just maybe any day now I will be breaking out the champers.
    I do however agree with AC that dilution may prevent the windfall that dreams are made of.
    But my advice to Malaga is that I think now is probably the best time to buy since I have been involved with AVB and the story is pretty solid, I will not be selling in a hurry.
    Good luck Guys & Gals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.