PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

Paradigm Change

1. 8,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7644
    https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-semi-truck-return-investment-roi/

Anyone that reads some of the latest stuff from both VW and of course Tesla, will very quickly realise that all 'predictions' on lithium usage are way out.

These types of developments WILL have massive change in prediction numbers.

The article above has incorrect assumptions, which IMO produces a higher cost for electric Semi Trailers. They have used $150/Kwh of battery capacity, when last year the cost of Li-on batteries from LG Chem to GM was $145/Kwh.

With continuing economies of scale, Li-on batteries will head to $100/Kwh, and below over the next few years. This is despite high Lithium and Cobalt prices.

It is the linear projections of so called experts, that are so wrong with their predictions and closed thinking, that stops the real growth in this industry from being recognised.

Their poor predictions is what will allow PLS to become a great mining company and grow with the industry as a whole. IMO prices for lithium will remain high for quite a few years as the entire industry expands faster than "anyone could possibly predict".

People, organisations, companies will try to steal this company off us.
    If we don't play or fall for all the tricks of the trade to gather shares off small holders, they can't hurt us.

Please read the above article, and look at all the assumptions that are already wrong. They do not get industry experts to go over the numbers, but "analysts" from organisations like Morgan Stanley to provide "credible numbers".
    I prefer industry experts myself.
    Last edited by ozblue: 16/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.