IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Hey Dirk, just curious, why are you so hell bent on attempting...

1. 41 Posts.
    Hey Dirk, just curious, why are you so hell bent on attempting to degrade this product? I notice that all your posts are aimed at bagging the ROAM-e.

You constantly make statements like "Its pretty clear that they know nothing at all about drones, and maybe even tech!" What makes your statement even remotely true? Do you think anyone is believing or listening to your unfounded comments? Comments like this are simply not true. I'm pretty sure IOT are very knowledgeable about drones and the technology that goes with it. Drones are a relatively new product, so any newcomers (military aside) into the drone market are all new to the game. That doesn't mean (as you stated), they know nothing at all about drones. If that was the case, they wouldn't already be producing products and distributing them to potential buyers.

If you are going to keep attempting to convince people of such ludicrous allegations, maybe you could use factual information as opposed to your own PERSONAL opinions. Too me, it sounds like you either bought at a higher price and sold low therefore you are upset or IMO maybe you have some sort of personal grudge against this company or someone within it.

PLEASE, don't pretend that you're looking out for the welfare of other shareholders because I don't believe anyone is actually buying that. It's one thing to have a sensible debate/discussion about the product and/or company but it's another thing to constantly make uneducated allegations to amuse your own personal agenda.

If you refer to the buy/sell quantity on the ASX, it's all very small. At the moment, there are people wanting to buy 34m shares and only 21m to sell. NOW, considering there's approximately 1billion listed shares, that means that there's a HUGE majority of people holding. That's rights, there's about 900,000,000 NOT FOR SALE. Why do you think that is? It's because the vast majority of people with 900,000,000 shares believe in the product. Purely based in these factual numbers proves that your personal opinions are completely wrong. Either that or you're right and the 99.9% of shareholders that are holding are wrong. I think I'll believe the 98.9%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.