Paternity Explanations

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Paternity explanations - from Child Support forms

These comments (allegedly) were provided by mothers on Child Support forms in response to request for details of children's fathers.
    Aside from being variously amusing and sad, some illustrate the admirable spirit and humour that people exhibit in the face of personal challenge, institutional bureaucracy and what some clearly regard as an invasion of privacy.
    "..I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact the BMW dealers in the area to see if he's had it replaced.."
    "..I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was taken unexpectedly from behind while being sick out of an upper-storey window. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this might help.."
    "..He gave me a phone number which turned out to be one of his mates who said he'd been killed in a concrete mixer accident. He was a builder and a bit stupid so I thought yes that sounds about right.."
    "..I have never had sex with a man. I am waiting for a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate, and that he is Christ risen again.."
    "..[XXX] is the father of child A. If you catch up with him can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CD's?.."
    "..I thought it was [XXX] because we definitely had sex at a time which fits with the birth of child A, but since discovering he is gay I am not so sure.."
    "..I do not know the name of my daughter's father. She was conceived at a party on [date] at [venue] where I had unprotected sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good I fainted. If you manage to trace the father can you send me his phone number? Thanks.."
    "..I remember buying the sperm at a garage sale last spring but I never kept the receipt I'm afraid.."
    "..I cannot tell you the name of child A's father as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover, and that this would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by my country. Please advise.."
    "..I do not know the identity of my baby's father. After all, when you eat a tin of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.