AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Why are people like PoetPlus holding the company up to supposed...

1. 63 Posts.
    Why are people like PoetPlus holding the company up to supposed "promises" of delivering this month? And why are people so impatient? Who cares if the announcement is a week or a month later than expected (unless you are a short term trader)?

"Subsequently results have been received for the next 6 holes, and thus another significant resource upgrade is expected in May."

- Expected means "expected"... Not "promised", not "100% guaranteed". You have not been promised anything.

"In perusing the least dilutive financing option for Stage I, debt financing is being advanced and with indicative term sheets having been received and further submissions expected. Additionally, a select group of South American and international banks are evaluating the project with a view of providing credit-approved term sheets in coming weeks."

- Again, use of the word "expected", not the word "guaranteed" or "definite". Also, it the second sentence quoted above is the use of the words "with a view" and "in coming weeks", which are vague as well.

Anyone experienced with business/mining/engineering/construction/finance will tell you that there are often delays involved with projects. Delays are to be expected.

Of course, I'd love all these announcements a week ago too :) No need to panic though, IMO.

Just my two cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.