AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

....or "Money managers are changing their trading tack in 2015...

1. 234 Posts.
    ....or

"Money managers are changing their trading tack in 2015 on bets that global growth will improve and so too will prices in struggling commodities such as oil and iron ore.

After being negative on emerging markets and commodities in 2014, AMP Capital’s head of dynamic asset allocation, Nader Naeimi, said stronger global growth would be positive for resource stocks, and for investing in emerging market countries.

“Commodity prices have fallen so much already, and 2014 was a horrible year for commodities and resources but next year won’t be as bad. The theme of emerging market outperformance and the improvement in commodities suggests that resources will do better in 2015,” he said.

Really depends on your point of view and your research HH.

You're overly pessimistic, are up to your eyeballs in a stock DML that has been poorly managed and is on life support imo and seems like you wake everyday looking to vent that frustration on this forum where you have a minor holding at best. Funny how you have a very different persona when talking with your fellow DML holders on that forum. Says a lot imo.

Others have a more optimistic view, have undertaken a very deep level of research into copper beyond just today and AVB in particular. And to be honest, I find the newspaper comments of the guy you have quoted and the guy I quoted as interesting but nothing more. Some here actually talk to people who really know what is going on - paid and unpaid 'experts.' It makes a huge difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.