Penny Wong's involve GG scheme

1. 8,527 Posts.
    This woman, whom, I allege, has to climb over a big ego mountain night after night before she can get into bed - her opinions of her own capabilities grossly overrated, I'd say - (though admit she's good at sneer, smear, and spite) has dreamt up some hare-brained scheme to try to bring down this TURC (what, investigating Union corruption not a big deal for her?) - has, we learn, been beavering away in this week'swait period to see if she can solicit te help of the GG - in helping Labor bring down this Royal Commission. This with the aid of "her" Senate. (She acts as if she owns it!) But assume she means the new raggle taggle lot - Greens, Senate dills, and Labor all in the one King bed.

Got some bad news for you, Penny, love! Professor of Law from LAtrobe University, last night, on Lateline, states his opinion, that you've got "Buckleys!". Or, to use this man's actualy words, re. her chances, = NIL.

Dreyfus, meanwhile, get on to revile the published detailed judgement of Justice Dyosn Heydon, AC QC. Yep. Does a negative "analysis" in the same breath as having first admitted he hasn;t actually READ it! (And he the Shadow Attonery General? From whoe office this Union challenge to TURC allegedly emerged in the first place). So. HE would be biased, wouldn't he. (Shouldn't even an AG of either major party strive, always and valiantly, for an objective and apolitical view?) NO bias??

Dreyfus reminds me of the famous Shorten gaffe - this epitome of total stupidity. Re, his response at the time to some Julia Gillard pronouncement. "I don't know what the PM said - but I agree with whatever it was that she said," he simpered. Like a child - praising a schoolteacher. Avoiding the cuts.

(And this mob want to run/lead our country - in tandem with the even worse Greens - (who're even more FAR Left than they are) - and under Union thug leaders' Command?)

Gillard gave Greens this huge foothold - undermining Labor irrevocably - the day she made such a big deal - her huge error - of "marrying" Bob Brown, politically. Swearing to "love and obey" - what until death do us part?
    Last edited by iron mike: 01/09/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.