CYP 2.13% 24.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

People need a cold ice shower

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    The amount of posts surrounding how CYP is undervalued, manipulated, $Disallowed etc really need to stop. Its great to be enthusiastic about a stock but everybody needs to understand that just because they think a stock is "guaranteed" to succeed doesn't make it reality.

Plus it distorts people's views on CYP who may be trying to learn whether its a good stock or not. To which I would say YES CYP is a good stock. However there are a great many Ifs and Buts that people need to start admitting to themselves and quit with the blind "zomg stock is not valued appropriately it WILL become a $1billion company etc".

Few things to calmly consider as they are factually correct to my knowledge or close enough to factually....

A) CYP is currently without a partner. Its managements *intention* to have a partner(s) but that remains and unknown to be answered.

B) CYP must still demonstrate their cells efficacy in a p1 trial relative to how the old/other methods of MSC use has been performed. This is still an unknown regardless of what CYP believes or us.

C) The value of CYP is directly tied to the success of other stem cell companies. Until major stem cell MSC applications are approved and making $$$$ in the marketplace then CYP remains "potential" at this point and its hard to put a value on that. MSC Stem cells might prove to be a dead end. I don't think they will but they might and that question is not as yet answered.

D) The great "unknown". All up CYP seems great in terms of potential but this is the bleeding edge forefront of medicine stuff. None of it is fully proven, marketed or sold currently. Until things firm up both in terms of CYP as well as the "stem cell" market in general its all quite difficult to value.

This is why everybody accurately describes CYP as a promising *SPECULATIVE* stock. Lets keep that in mind.

I think the CYP story is a great one but I'm not going to blind myself with unplaced optimism. Everybody investing into CYP needs to understand the industry, the company and the many things that have to come into place to move its value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $43.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $14.74K 61.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 96221 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 6875
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.