*Sigh*. Nine Lives has addressed this many times so well, I...

1. 13,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    *Sigh*. Nine Lives has addressed this many times so well, I commend you to read his/her posts. But here's my 2c worth:

You mean the posters who write that the vast majority of Australian Muslims are good, honest citizens?

Who love Australia and it's various cultures, and are trying to prevent an eventual descent into racial division and violence ?

Can't say I agree that they are waging war or pro-jhadists. It's just the mindless "if you ain't fer us yer agin us" attitude of some who see Islamists under the bed.

Note that I strongly believe that the Muslim community needs to do a LOT more to condemn the actions and inflammatory statements of a few Islamist nutjobs. Ditto the medieval barbarism of some Islamic communities and cultures. And I totally support the police and security services actions.
    But constantly insulting the whole Muslim community by painting every one with the brush of terrorism, and demanding that Australian citizens "go home" is totally counter-productive.

IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.