ARL 0.83% 60.0¢ ardea resources limited

We should remember there was some decent volume in the 40 cent...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Ukraine war caused part of that 2022 spike, followed of course by the short squeeze on the Chinese traders ( who should have been left to pay the bill when their bet failed, dear LME! ).

Very low short positions at the moment and Zelensky is now asking for China to attend peace talks next month.

If that conflict winds down and New Cal cools the headlines will be back to ‘sell all your nickel stocks!’

Some might remember me saying Russia would walk right over Ukraine if a conflict occurred, though I thought one wouldn’t. Got laughed at & rightly so on the they won’t invade point but hey- they did reach Kiev very quickly before being pushed back and looks like they will gain some more territory in the end.

Sea of Azov, Black Sea, Mediterranean link might be achieved? That’s what Smurf news always saw as the main goal.

Relevance for us is the downward pressure Russian nickel re-entering the market will cause. Of course it won’t really change the real global supply vs demand dynamic as it’s been sneaking its way to buyers anyway but would affect sentiment for a time.

All in all it still looks like we’ll have some good buying opportunities over the next 12-18 mths.
    We should remember there was some decent volume in the 40 cent range so those are still in the money and many look to lock in profits this time of year.

Looks like we both had a moment to think and post at almost the exact same time & I’d say bullseye on those buys. Knew we’d see how sincere they were if the number moved close enough. They held them there recently but today’s fast drop scared the bidder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $119.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ $58.79K 98.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4988 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ 27368
Last updated 15.46pm 03/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.