Coopers the beer company have halal cert malt extract, although...

1. 114 Posts.
    Coopers the beer company have halal cert malt extract, although it's beer is not halal, the ingredients are so I don't really see the difference.

I sent the company an email relying my disapproval, I wrote "When are companies going to put people before profit. I do not submit to Islam and I never will, I sick of having Islam forced down my throat. I will not support companies that give money to expand the Islamic empire. Your halal certification has lost another customer, halal = no thanks"

Their response,
    "Thank you for your feedback Courtney. Kind regards, Frank Akers | Customer Service and Tour Coordinator | Coopers Brewery Ltd 461 South Road, Regency Park SA 5010, Australia | E [email protected] B +61 8 8440 1900 | F +61 8 8440 1888 | www.coopers.com.au"

This also from the company. (Not from email)
    Coopers has Halal certification for its malt extract, a product sold to the food industry and widely used in the production of confectionery, breakfast cereals, baked goods and the like. This certification is required by major food producers. Coopers’ beers are not Halal certified.

Now here's the thing, the Islamic mafia have the large companies wrapped around their fingers, so that any company that doesn't have halal cert ( who isn't paying for the privilege) is then excluded from business.

All of this would not happen if their wasn't money to be made from it. Take away the fees and this all goes away.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.