RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

If I recall correctly representatives of Ping An were liking...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    If I recall correctly representatives of Ping An were liking posts that ResApp made on Linked In or Twitter.. ResApp have referenced them as an example during numerous conferences/presentations in their slides etc. over the years as well... Ping An would be very well aware of us... perhaps a potential suitor (of many) to step up to the plate to make a bid offer over Pfizer? IMO China love bargains and they love to snatch quality technology away. The recent launch of their elderly care service could be extremely lucrative to add a COVID-19 screening tool into the mix particularly to the vulnerable such as the elderly...
    "As of 30 September 2021, services at Ping An's healthcare services covered 187 cities, empowered over 43,000 medical institutions, benefited approximately 1.12 million doctors and served 3.22 million patients with chronic diseases. Cumulative consultations on Ping An Good Doctor's platform have reached nearly 1.2 billion and the Company has forged co-operation deals with over 4,000 hospitals and 189,000 pharmacies."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-elderlycare-business-strategy-301500771.html

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.