PGM 0.00% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

PGM Chart thread, page-10

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Only rampers in here have been down-rampers
    Time to get back to realities.
    Use yr experience as to how why Eastern was set up as a revamped shell in the right jurisdiction with PGM retaining a big enough slice for impact.
    Good to see there still be serious Olympians in here Cap'n.
    The extreme buy signal was the surprise 3 year extension of Skaergaard.
    That was my "all in" buy signal.for core, and should have been yours, unless u r day trading it for peanuts..
    Why do u need the charts to tell you anything more from that point?
    From personal gut feel as to how these things usually go, I expect SKG will be upgraded with minimal infill drilling ...would need a PFS for starters .... and sold off to a major for capital return at whatever the going rate is for JORC style mega resource at prevailing conditions and location.
    U never know how long these things take but given POG ready to really rock on, would not take much to sell this at what I see as Eastern's chart tech target.
    I think OZ average going rate for large JORC resource is about usd 70 / oz for greenfileds away from infrastructure etc etc
    My tech/ gut-feel target is "happy" with about usd 25 / oz to get us say a 30 cps cap return
    Huge bonanza anything above.
    So yeah, use TA good to explain it all in retrospect and certainly great for the timing of trades when PPs are taken out in either direction, but the major players here would be looking for the fleece for their get-out and would be more interested in the kinda numbers and MO I'd be looking for and trading ain't gonna get them the volumes they need.
    Opinions.
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.06K 48.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78526 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 121250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 62838
Last updated 13.08pm 18/06/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.