PGO 3.13% 15.5¢ pacgold limited

Hi Folks Yes time to reflect about how to improve as traders. I...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Folks

Yes time to reflect about how to improve as traders. I read everything on PGO, covered the geology, poured over the historical material on the NT tenements, fretted over NT approvals, and checked out management track records.

I always thought it was high risk but in the end I should have put the Nanking holding down as a risk given what I know now. I had factored in some weather risks and some pog risks but not the thing that was staring me in the face - a majority shareholder with a stated intention to acquire undervalued Australian assets.

I will do more work on top 20 holders next time around and I also need to further diversify my gold spec holdings. In a horror week both my gold specs - pgo and crb - have rolled over and died.

Diversification in zinc, lithium and cobalt has softened the blow and helps ensure that I’m still up on my initial investment but I will look to spread my gold spec holdings across more than two stocks in the future. We can only focus on what we can control - I’m still annoyed with the PGO board but I’m looking to see how I can minimise my exposure to the risks of low cap miners but still profit where possible.

Good luck to all. Glad to see the end of this trading week to be honest but on to the next thing having learnt a few lessons !!!

Ece

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $20.08K 129.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.