WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi All,I am a new member on HotCopper. I am really enjoying...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi All,

I am a new member on HotCopper. I am really enjoying reading some of the posts and have found some useful information. Generally when trading I have limited myself to commodities, purely due to my interest in the mining sector. Having now done further research, and with the US dollar recently commencing what I can see as a solid uptrend, I am looking to get out of commodities shortly as I can see that minimal gains may be made if the US dollar continues to rise.

An area I am interested in learning about is Pharmaceuticals and Bio Tech. Can anyone out there offer me any advice as to what effects this market and what can cause a rise in their share prices. Are there any indicators I should be looking at or can you refer any articles or web sites I can research.

I currently hold a small portion of stock in OBJ. I am also looking in to BPH and PRR. Opinions?

Now obviously I can only speculate that the commodities sector will travel through a rough patch, But a plan B always helps right?

Thank you to all you trades who are happy to assist. I really appreciate it and good luck in 2010.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.