WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi All,Firstly I would like to thank the people who read my post...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi All,

Firstly I would like to thank the people who read my post and were happy to contribute. However in saying that, I feel the need to express my disappointment in the responses I received. I was recommended HotCopper by a friend who believed it was an excellent site to speak and learn from professionals. To date, all I have received from my query is stories about drunk chinese guys and how everyone loves OBJ. This is not what I asked for.

I specifically indicated that I would enjoy chatting to a real professional who could offer me some opinions as to how I can strengthen my knowledge in the pharmaceutical and bio tech industry. Any help would have been appreciated and taken on board.

The danger of this site is it is going to turn in to a HotCopper Facebook, where as people are just noting how they feel at the time. And to be honest I along with others are looking to use it as another tool to be successful. I am not interested in what someone had for lunch, or how many drinks they had last night. I am interested in talking technicals. I hope this appeals to those who are seeking a more professional environment. I look forward to coninuing to speak to those who are.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.