@investor901I can bet that they spent much of their time on...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @investor901

I can bet that they spent much of their time on defining process of extracting lithium from Geo Brine by reaching out to numerous geologists and industry experts. As part of the due diligence process, management must compile data and develop potential processes to address concerns such as environmental impact, water scarcity, and the types of adsorbents utilized. Simply handing over the JORC isn't adequate, particularly when seeking a joint venture partner.

One example: In the past, Nick and Arnold have reached out to David Buckley, who holds a patent for "Recovery of lithium from aqueous solutions". Additionally, they have contacted several other professionals with expertise in this area. Examine Nick's LinkedIn profile, you can find endorsements for his skills and sklls of others that Nick and Arnold endorsed.

Its different with Hard Rock as the process has been well defined. This week he is moving to his new property so I would surprise to see anything this week. But would love to see some update regarding the process,by end of quarter, possibly next week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.