i’ve been reading here about timing of a potential deal for the...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    i’ve been reading here about timing of a potential deal for the last many weeks gents! thought about it long n hard!! if i am a potential buyer/jv partner, what would i do n look for!! surely want to make sure the resource is legit n costing of the plant capex n long term demand n supply estimates. to do these things would i rush or would i make sure i get all facts n figures in detail. to do that it takes time. i believe that’s where we are currently at. there must be few interested parties n they must be taking their time to be sure. some of those may want some independent analysis on project resource metrics and checking jorc numbers etc. some may ask for further clarifications via further new reports. against this backdrop what can nick reveal to us the shareholders? lots of nda’s must be in place so lips got to be tight. apart from giving us a general generic update like he did the last time, i can’t see him giving us a material update until a deal is signed n sealed. till then if any update comes our way in may/june it will only be a generic general update. i am sitting tight n waiting patiently. for the record it would be nice if a deal is done by the eofy. but not sure myself may be a 50:50. from what i heard nick is a professional n like to extract the best value in the deals he had done in the past. who can blame him as he owns 50%+ of phoenix. gltah cheers
    Last edited by Sensi: 30/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.