AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Phone Call AVB

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Have called company and spoken on the following topics and what follows is purely my interpretation and memory of the discussison. DYOR

1 Why no announcment/news on 5000 Metre drill programme with;
    "Assays from all drill holes are expected in the third quarter" as tabled by Anthony Polglase in the
    the Condenced Intrim Consolidated Financial Report for the half year ended 30 June 2017
    tabled 28th Augest 2017 to ASX

A. The answer is that with multiple projects all with expanding demands there are some bottle necks with processing of results to have the assays back and to be able to finish reports to issue out of Perth.

Drilling has been completed, assay not completely back with Perth

they are getting daily calls and recognise the frustration but assured me that the team are going gang busters on all fronts

2 How is the new DHEM survey equipment going.

A. DHEM is proving invaluable and contributing to results and this in itself adds to the need to delay rushing announcements until such time as results from most recent holes (from latest 5000 of drilling) can be added. Again an increased level of work causing some delays.

3. Is Centro drawing all the resource and slowing up AN.

A. No. As part of purchase of Centro AVB picked up team from Jaguar and they have since added their own man and this team is working without drawing resource away from Centro

General tone of conversation was - management will only update once each report is complete with relevant assays and DHEM results included to avoid partial releases given how close further facts are in coming to hand.

4. Why not just state progress as an update.

Don't see this as important.

All in all the key thing which I've been most concerned about (something held back for negative reasons) does not appear to be the case and simply a matter of growing pains and usual exploration changes in plans on the hop due to what they are finding.

Again AIMHO, not intended to be anything other than no change message from AVB, entirely my interpretation
    but watch this space the moment they can Ann. comming though this may be a few weeks yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.