SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

From Donald over on yahoo.Phone conversation with TB 8 minutes...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    From Donald over on yahoo.

Phone conversation with TB 8 minutes ago Just got off the phone with Mr Barr.Didn't get a chance to ask all the questions I had, but here's what I got.
    SOA II; The plan is to go in with coiled tubing with a packer/bridge plug combination.Set a bridge plug below bottom perfs,pull up set packer,do 1st stage,pull out.Run in to middle set of perfs,repeat operation,then again on top set.He said it was possible that they could do 2nd and 3rd stage in one run,not sure how,he was talking fast,had a meeting to go to.So I think there is a coiled tubing unit on location and they are working on this now.

Defender:I asked if the reason for going back with rod pump was that gas is no longer an issue,he said yes,but also jet pump was a rental and rod pump is joint venture owned.

Asked about Australia II flowing from 3 out of 12 stages,why and if there was a fix. He said that their thinking was the other 9 stages were poor quality rock which caused screen outs during frac.Asked about the Amsden formation on Gretel II,could it be produced simultaneous with the lateral section. He said it could be,but they haven't decided how they are going to proceed and will continue pumping the lower zones for now.

Had several other questions,but he's busy and I think he should be.
    Hope this info was helpful to some of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.