MSB 0.42% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Being a permabear is only good for zero companies. You will be...

1. 6,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2601
    Being a permabear is only good for zero companies.

You will be right if this ends up being zero, otherwise you have warned investors to stay away from a current 3+ bagger, potential Disallowed in the medium term and potential XXX bagger in the long term.

Stocks don't always go up. Imagine if you were a buyer of PNV at $4 and then it went to 95c? It's now $2.24 or 13 times forward revenue! Great company but on the expensive side now, I also waited for a decent pullback on that one before buying in around 1.25 avg. So that company pulled back from similar heights thanks to shorters and pumpers. MSB pulled back much harder due a cash crunch from the 2nd CRL. Unlucky, bad management, call it what you like but does not take away from its GVHD001 trial results nor all the clean signals on trial results in CHF and CLBP despite missed primary endpoints.

Clear signals from RCT trials with low p values and no reason they can't be repeated. I have previous experience in investing in other companies with missed primary endpoints but with clear signals from subset data. Sometimes you just don't know the MOA or response rates for various populations for first in class treatments. The risk of being a pioneer. But once you have your signals you are a good part there as long as you don't run out money.

To guide against a responsible position size at 30c after immediate cash issues were addressed for a company with its current trial results can only come from a mindless permabear unable understand risk vs reward principles of investing. I get it, MSB is a zero. Still haven't seen your short position posted because I can see you have no true conviction.

It's a bit sad for someone to hang around hoping for a company to die which is currently saving infants lives. As long as you are right in end, I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.005(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.14 $10.44M 8.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45750 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 1476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.18
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.14 1465927
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.