MSB 1.70% $1.16 mesoblast limited

Ha, ha, I already did a ChatGPT query, so will be putting this...

1. 6,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604
    Ha, ha, I already did a ChatGPT query, so will be putting this through my plagiarism software. I want to see your professional work, since you are regular reviewer of peer review journals now.

Here's a literature review focusing on acute steroid-refractory graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) treated with allogeneic mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) in pediatric patients:

1. Kurtzberg, J., Prockop, S., Teira, P., Bittencourt, H., Lewis, V., Chan, K. W., ... & Khan, S. P. (2014). Allogeneic human mesenchymal stem cell therapy (remestemcel-L, Prochymal) as a rescue agent for severe refractory acute graft-versus-host disease in pediatric patients. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 20(2), 229-235.

• This study evaluated the efficacy and safety of allogeneic MSC therapy in pediatric patients with severe refractory acute GVHD. It reported promising outcomes in terms of overall response rate and survival.
    2. Le Blanc, K., Frassoni, F., Ball, L., Locatelli, F., Roelofs, H., Lewis, I., ... & Egeler, R. M. (2008). Mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of steroid-resistant, severe, acute graft-versus-host disease: a phase II study. The Lancet, 371(9624), 1579-1586.

• This phase II study assessed the effectiveness of MSC therapy in treating steroid-resistant acute GVHD. Although the study involved both adults and children, it provided valuable insights into the potential benefits of MSCs in this context.
    3. MacMillan, M. L., Blazar, B. R., DeFor, T. E., Wagner, J. E., Jessurun, J., Burns, L. J., ... & Miller, J. S. (2009). Transplantation of ex-vivo culture-expanded parental haploidentical mesenchymal stem cells to promote engraftment in pediatric recipients of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood: results of a phase I-II clinical trial. Bone Marrow Transplantation, 43(6), 447-454.

• Although this study primarily focused on promoting engraftment in pediatric recipients of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood, it also observed the impact of co-transplantation with MSCs on GVHD incidence and severity, providing relevant data for the discussion.
    4. Bernardo, M. E., Ball, L. M., Cometa, A. M., Roelofs, H., Zecca, M., Avanzini, M. A., ... & Bertaina, A. (2011). Co-infusion of ex vivo-expanded, parental MSCs prevents life-threatening acute GVHD, but does not reduce the risk of graft failure in pediatric patients undergoing allogeneic umbilical cord blood transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplantation, 46(2), 200-207.

• This study investigated the impact of co-infusion of ex vivo-expanded parental MSCs on acute GVHD incidence and severity in pediatric patients undergoing allogeneic umbilical cord blood transplantation. It offers insights into the potential of MSCs as adjunct therapy for GVHD prevention.
    5. Martin, P. J., Uberti, J. P., Soiffer, R. J., Klingemann, H., Waller, E. K., Daly, A. S., ... & Chen, J. W. (2010). Prochymal improves response rates in patients with steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease involving the liver and gut: results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter phase III trial in GVHD. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 16(2), 159-167.

• Although this study included both adults and children, it provides valuable evidence of the efficacy of MSC therapy in improving response rates in patients with steroid-refractory acute GVHD, including cases involving the liver and gut.

These studies collectively demonstrate the potential of allogeneic MSC therapy as a promising approach for treating acute steroid-refractory GVHD in pediatric patients. However, further research is warranted to optimize treatment protocols and improve patient outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.020(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.14 $9.786M 8.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78042 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 189626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.16
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.14 1281085
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.