Pickering protected?

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    See on the news this morning that Larry Pickering is now under some sort of protection due to his lack of fear of writing what he thinks...He doesn't imo to be anti Muslim or anti anybody, he just sees where these terrorists breed and calls out where our Government seems to run and hide.

For those that read his web pages it probably is no surprise being he calls a spade a spade, but does not intentionally antagonise...being he has also hit out at Abbott, Gillard, Rudd. the Churchs and western religion, with no threats, short of Gillard's labelling him a nut job of course for telling the truth...the left don't like him either.

But it would have to be this new breed of nut jobs with their worship of Mohammed and Islam that would be the ones to stand out and be prepared to actually kill wouldn't it!

If I were Larry I would be very concerned about family and self...especially with the news that ISIL has infiltrated US military computers and records and are taunting them with knowledge of addresses, wives and children of their staff.

I'd also be concerned about that young Kirralee Smith now too who has been exposing the Halal extortion racket for what it is and contributes articles to LP's site occasionally and also to some newspapers.

The news I think is very very grim unless Governments step up now and start to take action against this scourge. Where is the UN anyway? Never hear from them...aren't they supposed to be all about peace in the world?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.