AGY 0.00% 11.0¢ argosy minerals limited

If you ever feel stupid, just remember that callykaz, because...

1. 5,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    If you ever feel stupid, just remember that callykaz, because he/she was sick of people talking with and about Rob and Pierre too much, started a thread to discuss them after another thread about them had already recently been created.

If you still feel stupid, also remember that Rotane then took the opportunity to brag about how he had ignored Rob and Pierre's posts, which happened to be during a time when Rotane lost large amount of money for the exact ways Rob and Pierre were warning about while Rotane was ignoring them, and it was after that happened that Rotane bragged about having been ignoring them the whole time.

I'm in the red on AGY, I'm willing to admit it, and I'm not going to brag about ignoring people who got things right. It's one thing to get things wrong or take a risk which doesn't work out, that's completely understandable, but to actually be proud of ignoring the people who tried to warn you while you tried to silence them and even after you can plainly see they were right and you were wrong you're still proud of having ignored them and you're still encouraging others to do the same, indicates that something in your brain is not working correctly.

What's quite remarkable is that bulls remain to be loved by most people who follow them even after those people are in the red and the bull has turned out to be completely wrong and even quite dishonest. Bears are almost universally hated, and when they turn out to be correct, they are hated even more.

You may or may not need to learn a lesson here, but if you do, you probably can't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $51.69K 467.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 805864 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 318121 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ 86109
Last updated 11.56am 07/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.