ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

well I was logging off from HC but took the time to go through...

1. 576 Posts.
    well I was logging off from HC but took the time to go through the last few days postings and I have a total of 32 ignored posters - must say reading the thread over the last 10 minutes, I'm amazed at the amount of messages I haven't seen due to non-holders posting!!! man they are sad individual's - seriously when I bought NST, there were exactly these types bagging the hell out of the stock (NST actually only had the 1 mine to purchase and gold prices were crap but look how well they are doing now) - in no way am I implying that PIO will reach those heights, the point is don't be bluffed and scarred to read dribble from non-holders who know nothing about Lithium - technology will advance rapidly and other techniques will be developed to mine almost anything - so called 'experts' spending all their time on HC looking out for people!!! what a load of dribble.....experts wouldn't even bother regarding this cr@p and if they did, im sure they would be beyond arguing like school girls behind a keyboard!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.