SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The bile from Gapfish and Green Honey is interesting given that...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    The bile from Gapfish and Green Honey is interesting given that they purport to be holders - and a class action against the company and/or its directors would be taken for the benefit of holders - with proceeds going to them.

Their positions on this new discovery are consistent with their many emails to the effect that they don't care if they lose money on this investment, but are incensed when people post statements made by and documents which refer to [insert appropriate Christian name here] Karantzis in an unflattering light.

Having observed this debacle for quite a while, my own view is that the best prospect of a return to shareholders (in excessive the prospect of a free ticket in the corporate box at the football if you ever happened to be in Nicosia) is via some sort of litigation for their benefit - should the facts determined by the judgement in the Fed Ct litigation merit it.

I don't understand why any holder would be so anti that prospect. But then again, I am Really Stupid.

RS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.