PLS 0.00% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

PLS - April chart update., page-8

1. 41,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    pls.png

This is my version of the price action. I went in knowing that the block of resistance from 46.5 - 50C block marked in the red block will take some beating to push through. As you can see price just managed to hit 47C last week before the selling came in. I was hoping the green block will provide support and it is too premature to tell if the price dipped into this block currently will hold.  There are a few more hurdles further up but is immaterial if price should decide to come back down and test 40C again. As they say one swing at a time.

The close today and the price action in the next few days will be key to gauge the market reaction as to if bears or bulls will be in control. I went in last week expecting there is no easy ride back up because from 44 - 50C is a very congested area. That was the 'trading cap' of things I could see but I am not really trading this stock. Right now best case scenario from the technical chart is a triple bottom 40C for the reversal. If 40C fails then it may present a lot of problem technically so ..... hence I tipped my toe in for this one. Good sector but lousy chart

Here is a comparison with GXY NMT. They are all moving in sympathy with each other inferring it is sector specific rather than stock fundamental. With this primitive compare function I can only infer the market for lithium at this stage is not as bullish as one would have expected with all the headline news mostly driven by Tesla and their EV/Battery packs etc. Could any of the long term holders points me to some links that reviews on the Lithium market as a whole on the supply and demand issues? Thanks.

compare.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11665 $4.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.98 12010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.