PLS 1.31% $3.86 pilbara minerals limited

I can understand the significance of the gravestone doji however...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    I can understand the significance of the gravestone doji however my problem is that the the closing price was lower than the average weighted price of $0.63 and it was only a single share that allowed the SP to finish at $0.615. If i didn't know any better I would say someone is trying their hand at painting a chart. The reality is that PLS is heavily manipulated and you only have to look at the 116 trades of less than 1,000 units that pushed the price down either by a half or quarter of a cent today, to realise this.

It was several days ago we had a party enter a sell order which increased by several thousand shares every minute to eventually total in the range of 4 million. They sat at the back of the queue and with such a large sale order were able to induce others to sell ahead of them. This occurred for several days and after market close, these same orders that took hours to build were pulled. Interestingly, after myself and others lodged complaints and ASIC confirmed they would look into it did it stop. Some believe that ASIC called the offending broker and gave them a tap on the shoulder.

These parties at work understand that there are those that follow charting and will happily push the SP one way or another to create the chart that will satisfy their objectives. I still believe in charting, however with some having the ability as well as the funds to 'paint' charts I feel that it's usefulness as a trading tool is limited in the current environment of high frequency trading etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
0.050(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $11.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.93 $3.82 $55.39M 14.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43000 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 16945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.86
  Change
0.050 ( 1.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.86 $3.93 $3.83 3766954
Last updated 16.10pm 25/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.