PLS 1.23% $4.02 pilbara minerals limited

Dear Elon Thank you for taking the the time out of your very...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Dear Elon
    Thank you for taking the the time out of your very busy schedule and placing the picture of Mt . Lithos on the said wall . You really did make my day . I'm still smilin . As you are aware , here at Pilbara Minerals , we are doing our part in the sustainable future of our precious planet . I'm glad you are following us on insta . As of next month we will be a supplier of quality lithia . Please keep an eye on us this month as we will be realising our DFS for Stage 2 . We plan to go to a 5MPTA plant by the end of 2019 , which you will be pleased to hear . You actually need more of us miners . Otherwise your expansion plans are f..ked . While you may say lithium is just the salt on the salad , i can and do have a salad without salt . Unfortunately you cannot have your Tesla without lithium ( ie.salt ) . Bit i regress . As we have an abundant lithia resource , there is an opportunity for Stage 3 . I'm sure you are aware that Stage 2 has SOLD OUT , and that we have 4 quality partners committed to our lithia . If you are interested , we can put you on our waiting list , should our current partners not take up an increase in our supply . I doubt it though . Unfortunately , we can't bump you up Elon . We do love your work , but we must put our existing customers first . Nevertheless , perhaps if you would like to build a hydroxide conversion plant at Pilgangoora and enter into a JV , we have the space to accommodate . Naturally , this would be at your cost , as we have the upperhand and by 2021 we will be flushed with cash . Please call our receptionist and try making an appointment to our well respected CEO Mr . Brinsden , if you are considering the JV option . Congratulations on reaching your 5000 per week Model 3 milestone this week . We look forward to seeing it downunder next year . I do admit on having a man crush on you Elon and I'm not afraid in saying it . Thanks again for putting the picture on the wall , you legend .

Your no longer secret admirer , geeteecee ×××

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.02
Change
-0.050(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.07 $4.01 $5.351M 1.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 71092 $4.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 36332 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.01
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.05 $4.07 $4.00 619385
Last updated 10.47am 02/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.