GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

oh man , stealth now I need to go deeper into the bunker after...

1. 13,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2699
    oh man , stealth now I need to go deeper into the bunker after reading that........everything is going to crap, no one will survive or get ahead

I do like how they write though, give me a statistic and I can show BOOM or gloom, go the journos

JUMPED 32 per cent from 2000 to 2012 - or has risen an average of 2.66Pc per year

- HEALTH CARE.  85 per cent to $US8,600 ($A9,305) a year from 2002 to 2012, everyone want all the tests , everyone wants the best, someone's got to pay,,everyone wants to and is living longer, up 8.5Pc per annum,,not bad when you consider all the medical treatments today

- HIGHER EDUCATION. - jumped 39 per cent from 2000 to 2012 to $US5,300, ohhhhh all those computers and extra stuff the students now need,,,,3.25 PC per annum over 12 years,,,,,,

- CHILDCARE. SOARED 37 per cent in the past 12 years

or 3.08Pc per annum,,

no wonder, everyone wants only a few people per child, wants all the workers checked and rechecked just in case they are child fidlers, the places get sued if a kiddy falls over and scrapes their knee so every place had to be rebuilt and rubberised, insurance went through the roof cause we only want the very best for our kiddies

- HOUSING. housing costs have JUMPED 28 per cent in the past 12 years,  ohhhh 2.33Pc increase on average.......

- LESS SAVING. Those trends have made it harder for middle-class families to save and build wealth.ohhhhhh better hand them a housing grant......and a deductible for their mortgages?

DOOOOOOOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.