GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

DAYTR The U.S. Tbonds were high a few months ago and I use to...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DAYTR

The U.S. Tbonds were high a few months ago and I use to comment on them. They were about a whole percent above where they are now. Russia sold something like 20% of its bond holdings and took the market down somewhat. The winding back of QE is also hitting the bond market. The reason being is that the U.S. Fed was holding something like 70% of its own Tbond debt just to keep them at a reasonable level and with the winding back of QE I think the market is worried about the Tbond market in general. I for one would not go near the U.S. TBond market at the moment unless they suddenly decide to ramp up more QE.

As for the AUD we are at odds on this. I think there is just far too much foreign money flowing into our banks and the country in general that the AUD will stay high and above 91c for the foreseeable future. What will happen if all the RBA's attempts to sell it down fail and it turns to crap on them? Will they put rates up then?? I doubt it but im known to be wrong and Im not privy to the dirty dealings of banks and governments so Its just a guess on my part.

As for the POG well its been down before and the depression in the EU is getting worse as is the Depression in the U.S., South America, Japan etc .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.