AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I haven't checked if anyone has responded Dascore, but I say get...

1. 53 Posts.
    I haven't checked if anyone has responded Dascore, but I say get your game on and further elaborate on the points you have mentioned. I am really interested in learning more about charts as their outcomes seem to change with each poster.

From my limited knowledge on charts (and it is limited!!) I understand what neo has pointed out. On his long term chart it is also noticeable that the last false break out went for a period of 5-6 months. We are only 2 months in to this break out whether it be false or not. Meaning that for medium term investors, there is still time to make some $$$ if history repeats itself.

What I would like to see more from chartists is upward trend lines included in charts, so medium to long term investors can keep track of suitable times to get out. As the saying goes 'trend is your friend' the macd, rsi or whatever indicators one uses can only assist to a certain point. The break through of resistance or the break down of support lines are far better indicators, most of the time and still that is never a 100% clarification. Please correct me if I am wrong here, as I do not want to mislead anyone.

I also would like your opinion on using such long term charts. 5 years seems a lengthy time frame. Is it not more purposeful using the past 12-24 months?. After all stocks can not drop forever sooner or later companies with the right technology will begin a solid uptrend. Perhaps this is now for POH. Judging from the progress that has been made with in the company and the exciting technologies that POH are testing, success would somewhat guarantee a very strong long term uptrend.

Looking forward to the opinions of other posters.

Cheers

FT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.801K 512.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 94441246 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20308827 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.