AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Dascore,Thank you for your response, it was very informative....

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi Dascore,

Thank you for your response, it was very informative. Getting a handle on charts is causing me grief.

In response to neo's post, I think that most will not feel confident enough to post a response fearing that they know to little about the topic, where as I am the opposite. Here to ask questions and learn so I can ensure long term success. after all isn't that the point of a discussion forum.

I brought back in to POH a short while ago and have written off my investment as a very long term hold. So the more I know the better. I genuinely believe POH is a very promising stock to invest in.

I do enjoy the fact that neo posted what he did, it gave me some food for thought and also an opportunity to ask the questions that I did.

I also believe the statement which has been made - POH is not a stock which should be relied upon through a charting system.

Neo - Good for you for having the courage to stand by your convictions. And as you mentioned, your looking to buy so see you around.

Dascore - Priceless information and a pleasure to read.

Have a great weekend also.

FT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.801K 512.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 94441246 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20308827 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.