I'm one of the odd types who couldn't care less if cc is caused...

1. 81,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I'm one of the odd types who couldn't care less if cc is caused by a lack of grease on the earth axle, martian spaceships landing so often on one side that it's making us wobble, Co2, dogs barking or comets flying too close too fast --

what I know is that there're a hell of a lot of storms and they have been pretty hefty. When I crossed the channel a few years back - I waited months for the right weather - indeed, for something like 3 weekends in a row, there were named storms
    this year - whoosh, there's been some biggies - coastal inundation, floods - flooding has been incredible. Then as well, I went through the floods in Germany back a couple of years that swept away entire villages that have been inhabited since the stone age

what do I know?--------------- no bullshit politics caused any of that ------- the weather did and climate change is crystal clear ------------------ why? I really couldn't care less - what's important is to build for it

what is also clear is that humans are at a stage where they 'can' build for it --------- and IMO, that's exactly what we should be doing instead of spending trillions on making weapons to kill each other

the planet is our greatest friend and can be our greatest enemy -------- we will never destroy the planet - but, it sure can destroy us

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.