If the ALP didn't win back some of their "safe" seats it would...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If the ALP didn't win back some of their "safe" seats it would be a second massacre for the ALP.
    They will win a few and maybe even a couple more "dependants" will fall over the line with preferences.

I reckon PUP and the Greens will be a non event except for the preference flow to Labor which will no doubt assist in them gaining a couple of seats.

Ashgrove is too close to call regardless of polls...who would have given Newman a 5% plus swing at the last election from a "safe" Labor seat.

Jones has been nowhere to be seen, plenty of the paid ALP army on the street corners and flag waving for the ALP around Ashgrove...Campbell Newman has been all over the place talking to people and making sense in what he says...Palaszczuk has been everywhere too, but makes no sense and is still spreading the message for a bigger Public Service and more spending with zero costings to support it.
    That and still no release of any policy from Anna...just the line "I will release it when I am ready".

The rusted ons with blinkers will vote for the ALP, any swinging voter that votes for the ALP has rocks in their head and deserve to be represented by some useless backbencher in an opposition Government. Any fool that votes for a minor party is just as stupid because their vote will probably go to the ALP anyway...and assist in bringing back chaos and debt...
    Last edited by boatboy: 29/01/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.