Port, page-27

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Slujavar ( and other hotcopperites)

Thank you for your in depth insights . Yep Ross the Boss is one cool dude but he should stop whinging , it detracts from his coaching abilities. I give credit where its due , he turned Freo's defragmented team around from under that hapless harvey to a well drilled unit.
      When Kotchie first hit Alberton , I thought good grief , a media commentator on one of those early morning drivel shows and I cared not for his financial advice even though he sold out his startup mag My Money for a large wad . But he made me eat humble pie ,he brought in the corporate dollars , stuck it up the sanfl board when he wanted a port adelaide team in the sanfl , and got his way , restructured the board and with Keith Thomas on board we have a mighty corporate  force .Hired Ken and Burgess who both glued the team together , not even geelong could prise away Boak , They turned us around from a bankrupt bottom of the table laughing stock to where we are now , not a bad turn around in just over a year.

Common sense and experience and footy acumen  ....Thomas and Hinkley and Burgo have it in spades  ..Corporate acumen..Kotchie and Thomas...

You of all people should empathise with the Power...same sort of roots...you get the same sort of shit from the West Coast as we do from the chardonay sipping Crows..media and all and asunder....Port are no powder puffs either , you know nothing of our history . Teams that play Port (whether  we win or lose) , know they have played us , we play to exhaustion if we have to .

You forget I have friends from most teams within the football fraternity  , I am not a fringe dweller nor a besotted fan but am I excited over the Power being noticed , you betcha .

Most successful football team in the world ????

Who is the most successful football team in england ever?
    Column 1 Column 2
    0   Liverpool Football Club is the most successful English football team, having won 4 European Cups and 18 league (English Premier League).

. A history of AFL/VFL Premierships. ...  Carlton (16), Essendon (16), Collingwood (15)
    and Melbourne (12)

The East Fremantle Football Club was formed in 1898 and has won 29 league premierships in the West Australian Football League, making the club the second most successful in Australia, after Port Adelaide in the SANFL.....

Please Read the above again ............

SAY NO MORE !!!!!!!

cheers Baxter

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.