You've ignored my scenario completely and re-created using...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    You've ignored my scenario completely and re-created using 'disposal efficiency' as another independent variable. The argument was not disposal efficiency or goals, it was purely disposals where all other statistics are equal. Leon Cameron clearly disagreed with your comment considering he praised a player that had 38 disposals and dropped another that had 1 disposal. Otherwise both players received similar statistics in all other areas! There is a clear correlation between a higher disposal count, and winning percentage thus your argument is false.

If winning correlation indicates you're wrong. If Leon Cameron disagrees with your sentiment by benching a player with 1 disposal over a 38 disposal player than I would probably have to disagree with you. The more disposals a player has the greater the performance by the individual. There is a strong correlation indicating this to be the case. There are a lot more players dropped with less than 5 disposal games than there are players with 35 disposals with the exact same disposal efficiency, and other statistics.

If you're going to create an argument about disposals, do not manipulate the quote, nor indicate you meant something else to dig yourself out of a hole. You don't need to reply - clearly you think the AFL community, AFL senior coaches, AFL team management boards are wrong, and you believe you should be hired for the job thus there is no point arguing with you otherwise.
    Last edited by Askari: 01/06/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.