No. I actually posted information where there is supporting...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    No. I actually posted information where there is supporting evidence available to everyone on the internet. You posted claims that are actually AGAINST evidence on the internet, and provided none of your own. In fact you posted remarks used against Collingwood to insult them, and simply replaced it with another teams name.

In reference to the statement above I'm not uneducated. It's fantastic to see the amount of evidence, and counter arguments you put in your post to defend your claims. I'm always tired of idiots making up false claims, being proven wrong, and returning with a one sentence insult... It demonstrates the amount of credibility they hold. Oh wait...

In all seriousness the fact you cannot support your own words demonstrates your stupidity and foolishness. I was taught ages ago not to make fun of the challenged, and simply insulting an imbecile like yourself is immoral, and cruel. At least in future find a claim which you actually believe because quite frankly you're an embarrassment to any club and yourself.

Run along kid. Go get Dangerfields signature and tell him how you're following his path in life of being the biggest sooks in society.
    Last edited by Askari: 19/04/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.