Port, page-3882

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Admittedly with great angst..I will give you that one....but Power had a lot of the stalwarts out via injury...you play with what you have..no excuses....

Seriously I think Pykie will regret re-signing Jenkings....you can see from last weeks efforts he is just a glorified receiver ,
    he got a goal from a pass from our mate Eddy as he felt sorry for him . As a relief ruck for Jacobs for which he was employed for ,he was beaten soundly and he tries to glorify his inabilities on the goal line with goals in a receiving role....AS Wayne Carey said he is a glorified receiver.....just watch him next week against weak opposition and then against strong opposition the week after , that is if the crows make it that far....

Talia and Walker just did that , went for a Walkabout......it wont get any easier in a fortnight....
    Eddy was out muscled and cut off.....all I saw was Eddy being shunted aside by big fat opposition arses....

For a big man , Waker just seems to avoid those tackles and pirouettes amongst the opposition , a bit like trying to catch a slimy catfish with your bare hands......a marvel to watch...a pity when the chips are down his team mates go amiss....

Thommo has had his day....crows midfield will let them down , Pyke knows that this is his archilles heel , crouch brothers sniff flowers in lala land when the heat is on , you dont have a match winner in the centre...apart from Sloane that is...
    North should be a pushover next week but if they get hold of your midfield the crows will be on the back foot most of the game...this game may be a bit harder than you think !!!

Dream about next week's glory ..then reality will set in the week after....

cheers Baxter

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.