Port, page-51

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Slunjavar
    Haha.....got a chuckle with your post .....I knew you could write something intelligent rather than resort to crudeness.
    I gave you a thumbs up for your intent but not your content.
    I am a big dude , 200cms and two pick axe handles across the shoulders and yep I am intelligent enough to know when to give up boxing when I saw a friend get smashed senseless , I don't hide in dark alleys I walk through them..haha
    You have been harping on about the Power being beaten way before we beat Geelong and thusly you have been right on 4 occasions out of 15 . We have not been smashed yet.....so you score zero from 15 . I can just see you rubbing your grubby hands in delight when or if that happens this season.
    Last week we fumbled and bumbled , non marks bounced from our chests into the dons hands , a calamity of errors and yet still by full time it was only a 2 point loss , it could have been one kick and 4 point win....thats life...beaten by a better team on the night .Trengove and Carlisle were sadly missed and hard to replace , the Dons had Watson out , but you play your best available team and the dons were far better in the conditions. We will learn , Hinkley will make sure of that .
    We have come a lot way with the third youngest team in the competition and from a nearly bankrupt cellar dweller club
    so whatever happens from here on is a bonus .
    By the way , the AFL rates Gray as no 125 and Ballantine as no 169...say no more !!!!!!!

GO the Power !!!!!!!!

cheers Baxter.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.