NOR 4.00% 5.2¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-74

1. Doz
    4,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4151

Norwood now offers a ‘Direct MDM App Provisioning Option’ to its Enterprise clients, bypassing the need for their employees to download World Apps personally from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store. Instead the World Apps are directly provisioned on employee devices using the Enterprise client’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform. Coupled with Norwood’s direct MMD App Configuration Option, Enterprise IT Administrators now have a zero‐touch World App Deployment model available, allowing for potentially thousands of devices to be provisioned and configured virtually immediately to use Norwood’s Virtual Business Mobile Services (VBMS). This offering is yet another demonstration of Norwood’s innovative and changing suite of products. The feedback that Norwood has received in its recent interactions with large potential and prospective partners is that they are drawn to Norwood due to the strength and spread of Norwood’s portfolio of novel mobile services.

Refer 4E August 19 .

Notes of interest : Bypassing the need for their employees to download from the iTunes App Store or Google play store .

With Spark targeting their business customers during a pre launch campaign , I believe the above MDM platform may be concealing actual download and participation numbers . Time may tell when Norwood again decides to provide market updates in relation to Spark clientele usage and revenue updates . All in my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $13.88K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.