NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Positive news flow, page-4685

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Given my involvement on the nor forum is in its infancy, i thought I'd try and bring myself to speed on the history of a few regular posters.

obviously I'm aware of Discovery4 and the despicable manner in which he conducted himself and treated others, god rest his soul.

old swaggy was a humorous individual who rarely failed to get a bite, i think I'd have enjoyed chatting with her. May she rest in peace.

Then I stumbled upon this post, had to look twice at the name that's for sure as the similarities to two current posters are remarkable (bagging other stocks and the remark about the week for tier1 contracts really grabbed my attention!) .

Seems Howler7, in addition to cel6 and Cotchy, was yet another poster buying at the lows, further reducing the likelihood that the one referred to as 'Holla', would have been able to buy much at these levels. I've therefore revised the likely average buy price of 'holla' from 8c to 9.5c. Be great if he could show his face around here and set me straight if I am incorrect (most unlikely, though i could be a litter unders)

I'm looking forward to getting to know a few other posters better over the weekend, I'm sure I'll get to the famed 'holla' soon. Can't wait. Go blues!

all of the above imo

have a fantastic weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.541K 32.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 282714 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 25497
Last updated 13.12pm 07/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.