PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Possible breakout, page-130

1. 80 Posts.
    Low volumes and buyers having to meet sellers prices???....... I don't see people clambering over each other to meet the sellers prices. Buyers are more like, why do I want to buy at those prices???? In fact it has just been sold into.

Particularly since people have been filled up at 5c. You watch, those holders who got them at 5c a few months ago. They were all revved up before, but haven't heard anything for a while now. They may be reconsidering their purchase fairly soon and the selling will commence, like it always has after a capital raise in PAA. A few months of excitement, followed by years or selling and silence...... At the moment it is very slow and we are teetering on a tipping point. It is very slow for a reason, and the reason is nothing new to report.

Very slow and painful! Its like watching a geriatric slug trying to speak French with a phrase book, riding a giant three-legged Galapagos turtle, that's in the process of passing a kidney stone, walking on a glacier made of molasses in the winter........or for the more tech savy..... slower and more painful than watching Netflix on an old 14.4k modem......oh you get the point!!!!!

I see and hear what I have always with this stock............Just the sound of crickets............just like I have since 2011. I've ridden the highs (scratch that) mostly lows of PAA's trials many times before. When we are meant to have trial results, we will hear nothing for months and then 6 months later we hear it has been delayed for some reason or another, and in that time the shares price has halved. I guess I am venting... sorry, I really do want to be surprised, in the meantime, waiting patiently as always.........

upload_2017-7-31_16-17-11.png

You are correct I saw value in PAA, back in 2007 when I enterred, then again in 2012 when Pitney came on board, and again off and on for the last 5 years, and I still do today.... One day I hope to be rewarded.......maybe.......just maybe.......oneday when I am on my deathbed, I will hear (because I won't be able to see by then) on the news, ".....and in Breaking News, a small Australian Biotech is making it big in the Pharma business".....and PAA has finally made it! I guess I will be able to have a double hit of morphine and smile on the inside......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $73.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $334.1K 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111778 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 104266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ 1184237
Last updated 15.57pm 16/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.