AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

i've been thinking about the finance delay and this is a reason...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    i've been thinking about the finance delay and this is a reason i came up with for the delay, and commencing of infill drilling. any thoughts from the cheer/jeer squads?

BV & co know PB is the money, so they want the whole lot, not just AN. They offer a full finance package for both, with provision that PB resource be proven up, and we have signed offtake agreements to guarantee debt repayment income streams. this explains the infill drilling at PB, and could also explain the use of a consultant for off take agreements. with these upgraded negotiations currently ongoing and AVB looking to meet the new obligations, it cant put out a market release relative to finance. once off take agreements signed off, and PB resource is upgraded, then deal is signed off and released to market.

if the above is incorrect, then why cant we spend time and money doing basic site works, and set up/install of the plant? if finance is still for AN only, and TP thinks its pretty much in the bag, why do infill drilling at PB instead of getting as much done at AN to speed up construction times, which in turn would speed up the start of processing, which gives us money to progress PB? Is it possible that the infill drilling has an ulterior reason which cant be disclosed as yet? could this also explain why we haven't had any drill results from PB?

Just an idea i've been considering, i'm still fairly new to the market so i could be way off or missing some details, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.